Carla Bergstrom from Emerge Knowledge, the developers of Re-TRAC Connect.
Re-TRAC Connect is an online reporting tool used by the OWMA to better quantify waste management activities Ontario.
The software offers streamlined data collection by allowing organizations like OWMA to communicate directly with reporting members and take advantage of powerful audit features to reduce errors and standardize data collection.
This training will cover the following topics:
- Logging in to Re-TRAC Connect
- Re-TRAC Connect account setup and Navigation
- Accessing the OWMA Program
- Accessing the OWMA Reporting Forms/Surveys
- Saving/Completing the require Forms
- How to access Program Specific Support
- How to access Re-TRAC Connect technical support
- Q & A