Join us on Thursday, March 4, 2021 virtually for the OWMA 2021 Year Ahead Virtual Conference and Annual Meeting. This year’s event will provide essential insight and information on some of the most important issues and opportunities facing the waste sector in the Year Ahead.
8:50 a.m. Welcome - OWMA, Mike Chopowick, CEO
8:55 a.m. Welcome - Ontario Government, Premier Doug Ford
9:00 a.m. Welcome - Ministry of Environment, Conservation & Parks Hon. Jeff Yurek, Minister
9:15 a.m. RPRA Update, Frank Denton, CEO, RPRA
9:30 a.m. OWMA Annual Business Meeting
- Chairman of the Board Report
- Financial Report
- Bylaw Revisions
- Nominations for the Board of Directors
- Member Engagement with the Board of Directors on Association
10:30 a.m. Women of Waste Panel
- Moderator: Paulina Leung, Chief Sustainability Officer, Emterra Group
- Michelle Martin, Director of Fleet Eastern Canada, Waste Management
- Casey Roberts, Operations Supervisor, Emterra Environmental
- Andrea Ivanovs, Advisor Waste Collection, Region of Peel
- Mary Cummins, Deputy Registrar, Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority
- Mary Molony, Vice President, Finance, U-Pak Disposal
THANK YOU GOLDER FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP!
OWMA is pleased to provide an opportunity for your organization to sponsor this year’s Year Ahead Conference. Download this year’s sponsorship informational kit here.