We are excited to announce that the event is back in-person and is taking place at the Toronto Airport Marriott.
During this year’s event, you will
- have the opportunity to hear from a wide range of engaging speakers;
- hear the latest insight and information on the issues and opportunities facing the industry and your organization; and
- reconnect and network with professionals from across the waste and recycling sector.
You won’t want to miss the line-up of recognized speakers. This year’s invited speakers include:
- A PRO Panel featuring: Steve Meldrum, CEO, eTracks Tire Management Systems; Gordon Day, Vice President, Ryse Solutions; Maury Shnier, President, Mobius PRO Services; Clayton Miller, Quantum Lifecycle Partners; and moderated by Michael Cant, Principal, GHD
- Allen Langdon, CEO, Circular Materials
- Presentation by Reverse Logistics Group
- Dave Gordon, Senior Advisor, Waste Diversion, AMO
- Pam Castillo, Manager, Registry Support, The Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority
- James Jennings, Associate, Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- Tej Gidda, Principal & Global Leader for Future Energy, GHD
- Beverley Newman, Sr. District Manager, WM
- Andrea Ivanovs, Advisor, Waste Collection, Peel Region
- Rob Gilmour, Vice President, Crestview Strategy
- Sue Fraser, Waste Reduction and Management Division, Environment and Climate Change Canada / Government of Canada
Register to become a sponsor at OWMA's 2023 Year Ahead Waste & Recycling Conference.
To view the difference benefits of each sponsorship opportunity, please click the below link.
Hotel: Toronto Airport Marriott
901 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 1J5
Room Price: $199 CAD per night
To complete your hotel reservations, please visit the booking website by clicking Book Online.
To speak to a live person you may call the toll-free reservation number at 1-800-905-2811
Room rates increase on Friday, January 20th, 2023. Be sure to secure your reservations prior to that date to ensure you receive the discounted room rate.